David Clark DC PRO-A Passive Headset, Straight Cord 5 Pin XLR Plug
The DC PRO passive headset incorporates outstanding comfort features in a supra-aural design. This lightweight, yet extremely durable communication headset is designed for low-noise jet aircraft. Supra Aural, Passive Communication Headset
Note: As with any passive headset featuring a supra-aural design, the DC PRO is not recommended for fixed wing, piston engine aircraft. The DC PRO was designed for use in the commercial/transport jet aircraft market.
- Extremely light, yet rugged magnesium alloy headband and suspension
- Dual volume controls provide independent listening levels in each ear
- Adjustable suspension assembly for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Ultra-soft, Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with supra-aural (rest on ear) design provide personalized fit and eliminate heat buildup for greater comfort
- Swivel hinge stirrups for secure, comfortable fit
- M-55 electret microphone for enhanced noise cancelling
- Full flex boom for precise microphone placement
- 5-ft. straight cord with dual plugs
- Collapsible design for compact storage in David Clark branded headset bag (included)
- Five-year warranty, Made in USA
- Weight (without cord assembly) 8oz.
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved